Recently, I got a question on my support mail. “I have lost the password of my Paisafy account. My account consists 20 Rs. for mobile recharge. I don’t know how to login now.” Although it is a very common thing which people know usually. But still we are sharing the proper way to recover Paisafy account password, if you are not able to access your account.
If you are trying to login into your Paisafy account by using mobile number and password. But the site is saying “Mobile number & password don’t match.” again and again. Then it means that either you have forget your password or lost it. Because, according the website database you are trying to put wrong password if the mobile number is correct. Recovering the password is so easy. All you have to do is follow below mentioned instructions.
How To Recover Paisafy Password
1. Go to the official website of Paisafy.
2. Click on the Forgot Password? link.
3. You will find a popup on the screen, name as Retrieve Password.
4. Fill your registered mobile phone number. This is the same mobile phone number number by putting which you used to login into your Paisafy account.
5. Fill the exact captcha code and click on the Get Password button.
6. Wait for a while, you will receive an SMS on your mobile number. That SMS would be consisting your current password. Use that password to login into your account.
Through this way any Paisafy account holder can retrieve its old password. There isn’t any need to reset the password. The system will provide you your old account password.
So, if you are also suffering with this kind of problem on your Paisafy.com. Follow this post and share with your friends too. So, that they can also save the money which they have earned by referring others and playing quiz to recharge their prepaid mobile.