Send 30 best merry Christmas wish in English language to wish your friends on this upcoming Christmas Day 2014.
Christmas is an worldwide festival, basically celebrated by Christian community. But now a days people from every religion and community celebrate this festival with lots of happiness and joy. It is known for the best way to pray for love and peace for all.
Best Merry Christmas Wishes
- Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing,
It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Christmas is all about love and happiness. Because God loved this world so much, he sent us Baby Jesus who is nothing less than a bunch of happiness. Enjoy this beautiful season of Christmas and spread God’s love around you. Merry Christmas to you.
- May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be white! Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, may you and your family be blessed by God. May baby Jesus reign in your hearts forever. Merry Christmas.
- May this lovely Christmas season bring you delights in all possible forms. May you receive love in abundance and joy that lasts throughout this season. Merry Christmas wishes to you and your loved ones!
- May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
- Celebrate this Christmas with all your near and dear ones. Let them all know how much you love and care for them. Party with whistles, music and dance. Have a Merry Christmas.
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
- This Christmas Baby Jesus invites you to celebrate the spirit of love with all your loved ones. Merry Christmas to you. Have a lovely New Year that follows.
- May Santa uncle get you all the toys and chocolates you have asked for. Merry Christmas little one!
- You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are! Merry Christmas!
- I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
- Have a great Christmas to my favourite child on the planet.
- May baby Jesus bless and keep you, may all your sorrows disappear and may your happiness double up. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
- Love starts from your house, to your neighbourhood, to your community, to your nation and to the whole world. Spread love to all those you meet. Let everyone feel the love of Christ. Merry Christmas to you!
- May joy and happiness snow on you, may the bells jingle for you and may Santa be extra good to you! Merry Christmas!
- Smile, sing and be glad!
It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!
- It is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year! Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry Xmas.
- Your smile can bring joy to the whole world. May you keep smiling always. Merry Christmas to the best child on earth.
- ‘This the season of spreading love and joy to all those you meet. Make the most of Yuletide! Have a rocking Christmas.
- Here’s wishing you all the joys of the season. Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
- Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
- May Christ bless you with all the happiness and success you deserve! Merry Xmas!
- Christmas brings chocolates, cakes, candies, Christmas carols and games. It also brings Santa Claus, his reindeer’s and loads of gifts. But most of all it brings us closer to one another.
- May this Christmas bring you all the love and luck in the world!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- There’s no you and me on Christmas Day,
It’s just us!
- Jesus loved children. On his birthday, a smile from you could be the best present I could give Jesus. So please smile! Merry Christmas.